Friday, July 2, 2010

Friends Never Fade

I have been struggling with the new Stampin’ Up colors (or should I say the loss of some old favorites!) so I bought the new Color Coach and it has helped me tremendously! Once I started playing with it and looking at the colors that the “Coach” suggests, it was easy to come up with some combinations of my own.

Here’s one card that we’ll be doing in my Creative Card Design classes in July. I love these colors together, but the picture doesn’t do them justice! It features a new stamp set called “Friends Never Fade”.

July cards 002

Stamps: Friends Never Fade, French Script Ink: Always Artichoke, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz Other: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Jewelry Tag Medium, white grosgrain ribbon, corsage pin, Scallop border punch, paper piercer

No comments: