Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bridal Shower card for my niece

The new 2010-11 Stampin’ Up Idea Book & Catalog went live today at noon.  With the introduction of new colors, stamp sets and  accessories, this catalog is truly amazing!  Get your copy today by calling or emailing me.

Today my mom and I stamped some bridal shower invites for my niece’s shower.  I based the invites on one the cards that we’ll be doing in my July Creative Card Design class.  I’ll show you that card tomorrow, but here’s what we did today…

July cards 005

Can you believe that out of ALL the stamps I own, I didn’t have a “shower” themed stamp.  I went to Michael’s and found this “it’s a shower” stamp in their dollar bins.

July cards 006

Don’t you just LOVE that new textured background?  It’s called

Vintage Wallpaper and it’s in the new catalog!

No comments: