Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 09 Technique Book Class

I’ve got the cards ready for the June Technique Book Class and I thought I’d share them with you.  The first technique is the Re-inker Wash, which I shared with you a few days ago.  However, since that previous post, I have received my new In Colors and thought it would be fun to use them.  Instead of designing a brand new card, I just changed the colors. 

Flooded Street 029

The new In Color re-inkers I used are: Mambo Melon, Rich Razzleberry & Dusty Durango.  The cardstock is Mambo Melon, Rich Razzleberry & Regal Rose DSP. 

***************************************************

Here is the Shaving Cream card using Brilliant Blue & Real Red re-inkers along with the new Modern Label punch.   It’s my first patriotic card in quite a while but I figured that July 4th is just around the corner, so I’d better get started.  I’m LOVIN’ the new patriotic stamps coming next month…they’re at the top of my “want list”. 

Flooded Street 030

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

It was nice to meet you at the Douglas County Fair. Your cards look like lots of fun!

:-)

~Nancy