Sunday, January 4, 2009

Beautiful Flowers



Today is all about flowers because I'm longing for Spring. Yesterday was so nice and sunny after so many rainy days and it made me start dreaming of the nicer weather to come. I know, I know...it's only January! But a girl can start dreaming, right?


This card was made by my friend Marie who finally got her craft room set up. She was so excited to finally get a chance to sit down and stamp without having to come to my house! She used Stampin' Up's "Heartfelt Thanks" and some retired designer paper. Isn't it lovely?








Yesterday I made this card for my soon-to-be-born great-niece Brooklyn. Everything is Stampin' Up except the Cuttlebugged background.
Brooklyn's bedroom is decorated in green and brown so that's where my color inspiration came from and I hope her parents like it!

No comments: