Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Christmas Scrapbook Layout

I have taken the last two days to get some scrapbooking done for my daughter-in-law who is past due with our first grandson.  It’s been a long time since I’ve played in the craft room just for the sake of playing, with no thoughts about upcoming classes, and it’s been FUN!  My hope is to get 20 layouts done in time to send for Christmas.  Check back soon, I’ll be adding more pages!

Here’s Conner’s first Christmas layout…

Nov2010 009

I used my Cricut to cut out “Christmas” and Santa’s sleigh/reindeer.  The background paper is Stampin’ Up’s Jolly Holiday DSP.  Stampin’ Up Cardstock colors are Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler & black.  The vanilla zig-zig strips (looks like rick-rack) were made with the Sizzix Bigz XL Die, Tasteful Trim offered in Stampin’ Up’s Holiday Mini Catalog (pg. 17).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can anyone tell me what Cricut cartridge the santa, sleigh and reindeer are on?